Another birthday in our house today! Today, Evan turned 11. In honor of his birthday I wanted to share 11 things I love about my Evan…
1. He has a big heart and always thinks of others before himself. Empathy is one of his greatest strengths.
2. He can sneeze on command!
3. He is a great little brother.
4. He is a great bit brother.
5. He is a great son.
6. He is a great friend.
7. He likes to keep things simple.
8. He loves food and he enjoys cooking(and he’s good at it!)
9. He loves sports (watching or playing).
10. He is sensitive and sweet.
11. He is nice to everyone and always a helper.
And 11 things I hope for him…
1. Dream big-don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something.
2. Know who your people are- the ones who know you, who show up for you, and love you.
3. Never stop laughing so hard that you snort.
4. Your brothers are your friends for life.
5. Work hard-but don’t be afraid to rest.
6. Love the Lord with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength.
7. Mom and dad will always be your biggest fans.
8. You won’t become great at something overnight-if you want something-practice and work hard.
9. Kindness matters.
10. Fresh air is good for the soul.
11. Time spent with family and friends is time well spent.